The Vigneron Experience
Price per group (up to 5 guests) for non members, plus a three-bottle minimum purchase per person. For larger groups please enquire by emailing us.
Hans Connoisseur benefits apply.
Purchasing this experience means you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
Dedicated to giving both serious collectors and adventurous seekers a glimpse through the eyes and a taste of the palate of our Vignerons themselves. Enjoy an unforgettable time with our incredibly knowledgeable and gracious owners and learn about the beautiful story behind one of New Zealand's most admired producers.
- The beautiful story behind some of New Zealand’s most admired wines
- Tales about the journey from 400 years of wine tradition in the old world to Marlborough
- What makes some of the world’s greatest wines
- We farm wine. Learn the difference between commercial and artisan wines
- Climate, terroir, and the human influence - learn about how the different soils and microclimate and how they influence the flavour and aromatic profile.
- The prerequisite of extensive vineyard management for pure and concentrated wines, naturally
- Winemaking – learn about how great wines are made
- The barrel hall – maturing wines to perfection.
- Wines from the future – barrel tasting
- Seated tasting – savour some of NZs finest wines and if you like, learn about wine etiquette, cork and closures, the importance of glassware, serving temperature, decanting, how to store wine, wine & food match and whatever your wine heart would like to know.
- Cheese platter of local artisan producers
Please note our Cellar Door is open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, for any bookings on weekends, email email@example.com for availability.