The perfect place for wine lovers to unwind and explore the top of the South!
Visit our little European sanctuary whilst we cannot travel there and get spoiled rotten in the most exclusive way, a private indulgence! Whether you are planning a trip to mark a milestone anniversary or just to get yourselves away from the everyday hustle and bustle, an exciting road trip or short flight to Marlborough airport, just 5 minutes away, will bring you to wine heaven. We have put together a package made for unforgettable times, from a romantic setting in the historical Vineyard Cottage to private dining by the fire place. Toasting with a glass of Hans` treasured wines amid the vines, the perfect way to invigorate with your other half.
The cottage resides at one of Marlborough’s most admired locations next to the tranquil Wairau River with its untouched nature making for great walks, cycle rides or jogging. We offer complimentary bikes (valued at $90) to explore our gorgeous wine region. You will never want to leave!
All you wish for in one package for a pleasure-filled weekend:
- Two nights’ accommodation in our stylish vineyard cottage
- Sumptuous Breakfast Basket each morning delivered to your cottage including a traditional method for the second morning
- Ready to pop our Cuvee Rose and Chocolates on arrival
- Private wine tour with our wine professional with tasting of our iconic wines in the barrel hall
- Private dinner at the Wine Lounge 'The Herzog wine & dine experience', 5-course menu with matching wines, aperitif...
- Private cottage dining - Winemaker's platter with a bottle of Hans' Spirit of Marlborough to be enjoyed in the peaceful surrounds of your cottage
Price for two: $1,970
For more information please contact Nadia on email@example.com or T +64 (3) 572 8770.
All our packages can be tailor made to your needs and customized.
Go on... treat yourself. Experience everything Marlborough has to offer from fine food to finer wine. Relax with one of our Spa Packages or learn more about the winemaking process and sit down for lunch with Hans Herzog himself. With customized packages there is something for everyone's palate.